At Garg Technologies & Concepts Pvt. Ltd. (referred to as GTCPL hereafter), we value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting your privacy. We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal, company and financial information to us. The full GTCPL Privacy Statement can be found by going to http://GTCPL.com/small-business/privacy/#privacyStatement.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- • We collect personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e–mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment.
- • We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on your behalf as part of the services provided to you.
- • We collect personal information to deliver or allow access to our products and services.
- • We collect information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- • We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons to manage our Web sites and services, advertising and e–mail programs.
- • We collect user feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites. We may also ask you to answer some optional questions about yourself and your business and how you use the products and services.
- • We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
- • Google's use of the DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- • Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
GTCPL works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry–recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to the best of our capabilities and knowledge. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is encrypted when it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- • We do not sell or rent your personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- • We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of GTCPL for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
- • We use your personal or financial information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other products and services, and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use our products.
- • We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of GTCPL’s products and services.
- • We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
- • We may summarize information about you, in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
- • We may use service companies to help provide you products and services who are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
- • We may access and set cookies using Web beacons, also known as single–pixel GIFs, which are invisible graphical images. These Web beacons provide useful information regarding our site, such as the pages visitors view. When we track activity on this or other GTCPL Web sites, we collect information such as your IP address, browser type and version, and pages you view. We also keep track of how you get to our sites and any links you click on to leave our sites. We do not track URLs that you type into your browser, nor do we track you across the Internet once you leave our sites. We use your Web site activity to assist you by reducing the need to re–enter your data and to help us resolve technical support issues. We may also use this information to offer you a personalized Web experience, and to tailor our offerings to you. Remember, you control whether you receive GTCPL promotional communications through e–mail, phone, or postal mail.
- • When we send you e–mails, we may include a Web beacon to determine how many people open our e–mails. When you click on a link in an e–mail, we record this individual response to customize our offerings to you.
- • Advertising networks that serve ads on this and other Web sites may assign a different cookie to you. The information collected is anonymous and is not linked to your personal information. These cookies may be used to select which ads you see on Web sites and determine the effectiveness of this advertising. You may choose to decline cookies from third–party ad servers, which GTCPL does not control. If you would like to know more about this practice and your choices about not having this information used by third–party ad servers, please click here
- • Sometimes we ask outside firms, or third parties, to help us provide services, such as designing a Web site, sending e–mails, registering a prospective domain name, or analyzing data. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing. We require vendors to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
- • We may disclose, access, or report personal information when we believe, in good faith, we’re required to by law or to protect our legal rights. We may also do this in connection with an investigation into a suspected violation involving the Terms of Service, fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may be illegal or expose us to legal liability. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
- • We work with other companies or developers to provide you with products and services which we clearly identify. Either GTCPL or the other company may offer these products and services. We clearly identify these co–branded products and services. In some cases, we exchange customer usage information to establish and provide ongoing service. By requesting these products or services, you are permitting us to provide your personal and usage information to the other company.
- • We also may share non–identifiable, non–personal aggregate information about our users with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for marketing and promotional purposes. Our Web sites may provide links to third–party sites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. These could include other services, promotions or sweepstakes offered by business partners. Because GTCPL does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
- • If you are a business partner or a prospective business partner, such as a financial institution or health plan, you may visit an GTCPL Web site specifically intended for you. The information you provide on these Web sites are used only to develop or maintain our business relationship with you. For example, you may sign up to receive additional information about our programs, including notifications about new products, features, and events, or to have an GTCPL representative contact you. Once you’ve become a partner, the Web site may include members–only program updates and reference materials. If you are no longer interested in receiving program information from GTCPL, you may ask that your GTCPL account representative remove you from future program–specific communications.
- • If we sell, merge or transfer any part of our business, part of the sale may include your personal information. If so, you will be asked if you’d like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
• You may change your account and contact information for GTCPL Small Business any time by logging into your account and updating your profile.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about GTCPL’s collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Privacy Team
Or write to us at:
Garg Technologies & Concepts Pvt. Ltd.
G-43, One Mart Commercial Complex, Sector 6, Vasundhara,
Ghaziabad, UP, India - 201010